20 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Related
Some people are born into fame and others have to work for it. But there are plenty of celebrities out there who were able to make it despite not being related to another celebrity. Find out which 20 celebrities you didn’t know were related in this article!
Ariana Grande and Frankie Grande
Ariana Grande and Frankie Grande are siblings. Ariana is a world-famous pop singer, while Frankie is a TV personality and producer. The two have been very supportive of each other throughout their careers.
Frankie has appeared in several of Ariana’s music videos, including “Problem” and “Break Free.” He has also produced some of her live shows, including the “Dangerous Woman Tour.” In return, Ariana has helped to promote Frankie’s work on social media.
The two siblings are very close, and they often appear together in public. They have even collaborated on a few projects, such as a line of mobile phone cases.
Overall, Ariana Grande and Frankie Grande are close siblings who have been supportive of each other throughout their careers. They have collaborated on several projects and often appear together in public.
Chris Pratt and Anna Faris
1. Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are two celebrities who you may not know are related. Chris Pratt is Anna Faris’ husband. The two met in 2007 and got married in 2009. They have one son together, Jack, who was born in 2012.
2. Chris Pratt is best known for his roles in the movies “Jurassic World” and “Guardians of the Galaxy.” He has also starred in TV shows such as “Parks and Recreation” and “The O.C.” Anna Faris is best known for her role in the movie “Scary Movie.” She has also starred in TV shows such as “Mom” and “How I Met Your Mother.”
3. Although they are not related by blood, Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are definitely family. They have been married for over 10 years and have one son together. They are both successful actors who have starred in some great movies and TV shows.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry
1. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are related through Meghan’s mother, Doria Ragland. Doria is Meghan’s biological mother, while Thomas Markle is her father. However, Doria and Thomas were never married. This means that Meghan is not actually related to Prince Harry through blood.
2. Despite this, Meghan and Harry share a great-great-grandfather in common. That man is King Edward VII, who was the son of Queen Victoria. This makes Meghan and Harry third cousins.
3. While they are not blood relatives, Meghan and Harry are still technically family. In fact, they are closer than many people realize!
Kate Upton and Justin Verlande