How to add location on Instagram bio
When you’re ready to share your location, follow these steps:
1. Tap the arrow icon on the bottom right of the screen.
2. Record a voice note (optional).
3. Choose where you want to share and tap “Post”
4. You can even drag and drop pictures or videos onto your post!
- Click Add location.
- Type your location, then select it from the suggestions.
- Click Share.
- Click on the left.
- Click Select from computer and choose a photo or drag and drop a photo file. The supported file formats are jpg, png and heic/heif.
- Select the size of your photo, then click Next in the top right.
- Click Filters or Adjustments at the top to edit your photo.
- Click Next in the top right. From here, you can:
- Write a caption.
- Add your location .
- Click Accessibility to write alternative text.
- Click Advanced settings and click next to Turn off commenting to turn off comments on your post.
- When you’ve finished, click Share in the top right.
We love creating content on Instagram, and we want to make it easier than ever for you to share it with the world! Introducing our new feature: add locations to posts in Stories. This means that you can now add specific locations within a post and view them even after people have already removed the post from their Stories.
Yes, it’s possible to upload more than one photo/video to Instagram stories. Just go to your profile, tap on the center of the app, then tap Edit Story. This will take you to a screen where you can add multiple photos or videos just like how you would upload photos or videos on your Instagram feed!