How to Download YouTube Videos in Seconds – The Easiest Way!
There’s no shortage of great content on YouTube, but sometimes you just want to keep your favorite video or playlist in your own video collection.
Downloading YouTube videos can seem like an impossible task, but it doesn’t have to be! With the right tools, it’s easy to download your favorite YouTube videos and keep them forever – even if YouTube takes them down or deletes your account.
Here’s how to do it!
There are many people who are looking for a quick and easy way to download a video from Youtube.
This is a great idea if you want to save the video on your computer or share it with friends, because the video might not be on Youtube forever.
There are many ways that you can download Youtube videos, but I am going to share my favorite way with you.
Most people don’t know this, but there is an option when watching the video on youtube that says copy link. This is how we will get our youtube video downloaded onto our computer in seconds.
Method 1: Use a Video Downloader
1. Download a video downloader
2. Copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download into the box on the website
3. Click Download Now
4. Select where you want to save your file and click Save
5. Now open up your downloaded file with any media player that can play videos and watch away!
6. You can also select how much of the video you want to download, which is great if you just want a 30 second clip for example, or only want one song from an entire album
7. Repeat these steps for as many videos as you need!
Use an Online Video Converter
Method 2. Use an Online Video Converter: If you’re not concerned with having the original video quality and just want to save it as a video file, you can use a free online converter. You simply upload the YouTube video to the site and get your download link.
Record the Video
Record the video by downloading and installing a free screen recorder like Screencast-O-Matic. Launch it before you start your video, and then just hit record when you’re ready. Once you’re done recording, hit stop and save the file.
Now that you have a file on your computer, you can upload it or share it with anyone else by uploading or emailing them the file. If all else fails, just Google download youtube videos for some other ways to download files from YouTube.
You can now download videos from YouTube and save them on your computer or mobile phone with just a few clicks. All you have to do is follow these steps: 1)
Open the video that you want to download.
2) Press the Share button on the upper right of your screen (it looks like a box with an arrow shooting out of it).
3) Click Download.
4) Select where you want to save the video and press Save.
5) That’s it, now you can watch your downloaded videos anywhere anytime.
Downloading is easy, fast, and free so what are you waiting for?
The process for downloading videos from YouTube is very simple.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings
I like it !
I like design