Bridge Talent Management Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya On-site
Full-time · Mid-Senior level
11-50 employees · Outsourcing/Offshoring
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic social media specialist to join our sales & marketing team. You will be responsible for creating social media marketing campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across all social media channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analyses in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries promptly.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hoot-suite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3 or more years of social media experience, including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.